- this skirt is semi-stitched (zipper side has been left open/unstitched) with a max. waist size of 38 inches (and can therefore be worn to a smaller waist size because of drawstring/latkan attached)
- Peacock blue organza with zardozi and thread work in pink, blue and green colours to create all-over floral embroidery pattern
- bottom half of gold, pearl and sequin embroidery with blue silk colour blocking and ruffling along the edge
- 6 meters of fabric give this circle cut skirt its extensive flare
- matching fuchsia and sequin waistband
- cancan of stiff net fabric is stitched inside for that classy A-line voluminous look
- skirt waistband has latkan (embellished rope) for ease of adjusting waist size
- side/back zipper with hook enclosure
- satin inner lining for added comfort
- recommended pairings: Champa dupatta and the Lina fuchsia blouse.
- do not iron;
- steam to remove any creases; or try hanging on a pant hanger or your lay flat on your bed overnight;
- dry clean only.